ARE YOU FEELING OVERWHELMED AND LIKE THE WORLD IS OUT OF CONTROL?
CULTIVATE THE INNER PEACE AND RESILIENCE
THAT WILL GET YOU THROUGH ANY CRISIS
For over 40 years we have invited tens of thousands of people into a more centered and whole-hearted way of living. Now, for the first time, we're introducing a practical roadmap to creating the rhythms and habits that will establish the foundation of an emotionally healthy lifestyle. 30 Days of Living Centered will increase your emotional resilience, no matter what life throws your way.
Each Day You Will Receive:
- 30 simple and easy-to-digest topics
- Each day introduces a new concept related to centeredness
- Concepts curated to deepen connection with yourself and others
- 30 bonus screensavers to bring you back to your centeredness throughout the day
- 30 short videos from Onsite's world-class guides
- Proven techniques that will help you recenter
- Clinical expertise, engaging storytelling, and practical application
- 30 practical exercises to move you from learning to application
- Reflective practices that teach you how to begin to be the change you want to see in the world
- Bonus journal template and course calendar to track your progress through the course
"The best gift I've ever given myself..."
"Onsite is the best gift I have ever given myself, and I would recommend it to anyone wanting to make changes, heal, and grow."
– Charlotte, Onsite Alumni
"This is for you..."
"Onsite invites you into a life-changing and positive journey into self-discovery and growth. If you're seeking real change and a life reset, this is for you."
– Brian, Onsite Alumni
"I feel free to live to my fullest potential..."
"I feel better physically, emotionally and spiritually. I feel free to live to my fullest potential."
– Cathleen, Onsite Alumni
TRUE CENTEREDNESS IS CULTIVATED WITHIN...
BUT TOO OFTEN WE LET OUR EXTERNAL WORLD DEFINE OUR INTERNAL WELL-BEING
When we let the world define our centeredness...
- Our lives feel out of control. We are susceptible to burnout, stress, depression, and exhaustion.
- Our mood and outlook are determined by whatever new obstacle life throws our way.
- We feel disconnected from ourselves and can't show up for the people around us.
- We establish unhealthy patterns that hold us back and keep us stuck.
When we establish practices to find centeredness...
- We cultivate the life we want to live.
- We remain internally grounded when the world around us is chaotic.
- We find peace, confidence and resiliency in the face of whatever life throws our way.
- We can maintain healthy boundaries and connected relationships with ourselves and others.
At Onsite, we believe that we must be deeply connected to who we are first in order to deeply connect with others. We also believe that true connection matters in all aspects of life.
For over 40 years, Onsite has helped tens of thousands of people feel more equipped to handle the challenges of life and return to center when their worlds feel off-kilter.
Located on a 250-acre campus among the scenic rolling hills of Tennessee just outside of Nashville, Onsite curates transformational emotional health experiences including week-long workshops, intensives, and residential trauma care.
MANY PEOPLE MAKE THE MISTAKE OF RETURNING TO OLD HABITS
Interrupt the Cycle
Every day we're faced with difficult situations that threaten to throw us off balance. When life is hard we revert to our well-worn and comfortable habits.
We choose busyness over intention.
We settle for surviving instead of thriving.
We simply exist when want to live.
Many times we appear to have it all together on the outside, while being off-balance and crumbling from the inside out.
Live on Purpose
If we're going to live our lives on purpose – centered, grounded, and pursuing the things that actually matter to us – we have to establish new practices and rhythms.
This 30-Day digital offering is a simple resource to help you reconnect and develop the necessary attributes for you to live each day a little more grounded and centered.
The daily reflection, videos, and actionable practices will help you go from wanting to make a change, to establishing habits that you can lean on to find peace in the midst of the chaos and struggle of everyday life.
30 Days of Living Centered
A Practical Roadmap to Jump-Start Your Emotional Wellness This 30-Day course is full of clinical insights and easy to apply tools that will help you begin to reconnect and recalibrate. What you'll get: 30 Daily Reflections 30 Daily Videos 30 Daily Practices Worry Free Sign-Up With Our 7-Day Money Back Guarantee! If you're not happy with the course, we will refund you within 7 days of purchase.
As soon as you purchase you'll be directed to an easy-to-use digital course platform.
Upon creating your account, you'll be met with a welcome video from Onsite's CEO, Miles Adcox providing some best practices and inspiration to get the most out of the course!
When you're ready, start Day 1 and you'll be on your way!
Receive daily access to reflections, videos, and practices for the next 30 days! We'll make sure to touch-base and encourage you along the way!
What Is the Course About?
Is This Course A Replacement For Therapy?
How Much Is the Course?
What is the Format of the Course?
As an Onsite Alumni, How Can This Benefit Me?
Is there a Guarantee if I Don't Like It?
How Is the Course Delivered?
How Long Do I Have Access to the Course?
Who Teaches the Course?
Can I Interact With Other Participants?
How Can I Purchase This for An Organization, Corporation or Group?
What Payment Forms are Accepted?
Can I Start the Course At Any Time?
What If I Still Have Questions?
Imagine what life could look like in 30 days...
Sign up today and in 30 days you could be reconnected, centered, and well on your way to your healthiest, most emotionally grounded and thriving self.